Thursday, June 17, 2010

Friends Blogs!!!

Okay, I usually don't do this sort of thing, but I'm making an exception today!

I want to "send" you over to two of my friends blogs!

The first one, is my best friend Kathryn.  She's new to blogging and has a hilarious/all-to-familiar/real-life post today that's a must read!  So head on over there and be sure to "follow" her for more insightful posts!  She is an amazing woman!!!

(My) Brahm and (Kathryn's) Eli~
They are exactly one month apart in age!

(My) Trusten and (Kathyn's) Grace~
I tease that maybe someday she'll be "Grace Wheeler" too!

Me and (Kathryn's) Sarah~
She's 6 months older than my Liberty!  Isn't she cute?

Kathryn's husband, Victor~
Throwing knives in our backyard, a favorite past-time of the husbands!

Jill (left~holding my Liberty) and Kathryn (right~holding her Sarah)~
I'm pretty sure they don't want their picture taken :)

And also, my sweet friend Gwen (we met in blog-world), has a terrific giveaway that I'm REALLY excited about!  Plus, it's just overall a great post about reading Missionary Biographies to our kiddos!

You'll be SO blessed by her blog!  I know I have been!  She's not only inspiring, she's just a great woman to follow!!!

Be sure, if you head over to either blog, please comment and tell them I sent you (that'll get me another entry in Gwen's giveaway and it will just bless Kathryn!)

Have fun visiting some new friends!!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

GRACE! This might be your best post yet! LOL! Maybe it was just the hot guy throwing the knife that did it for me... and I love the pics of our kids together. Love ya my friend!

Diana said...

Yep, I see you represented in every picture here! You have such a smile that is indescribable, you know that? So big, so very happy, and like you are happy to see the person. I feel very comfortable when I visit you here, Grace. :D

Thank you for sharing yourself with us... and thank you for the blog links! Have an awesome weekend!

Jenilee said...

love your pics in this post! :)

Unknown said...

Hello friend! I finally finished your prize you won-sorry it has taken me so long-I posted about it on my blog and there is a picture. I hope to mail it tomorrow.
Hope all is well with you and your family.l
Love
Jill

Related Posts with Thumbnails