Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Favorite Sayings (from my kids)...

For each of my children, I have a journal that I record the funny things they do and say. So, I compiled a list of some of my favorites I've heard in the last few months...
-----------------
"What doing?" (all our boys have said this as they learn to start talking--but right now it's Samuel and I love the way it sounds out of hi smouth!)
-----------------
"Doodie wake!" (Samuel screams this every morning when he hears Liberty waking up)
-----------------
"Sorry I 'Bless You'd" on you Momma" (Brahm after he sneezed on me)
-----------------
"Momma I can't close my eyes because it's dark in there" (Brahm trying to take a nap)
-----------------
"That noise you make is pretty, Momma" (Brahm when I was singing to him)
-----------------
"A lot of people are really hurt."  (Me talking to the boys about Haiti)
"Is blood coming out of their bodies?" (Trusten)
"Some of them." (Me)
"Are some peoples bones out of their skin?" (Trusten)
"Probably so." (Me)
"DID JESUS COME OUT TOO????"  (Brahm, very concerned)
-----------------
"Does Jesus have a bed and table?"(Trusten)
"Probably a table, but not a bed. Jesus doesn't need to sleep."(Me)
"But I thought he rested on the 7th day?" (Trusten)
-----------------
"When I'm 10 like Elliott (his cousin) what will my name be?" (Trusten)
-----------------
"I love you as big as space" (Trusten)
-----------------
"Momma your as pretty as a stain glass window" (Trusten)
-----------------
"If God is the Father and Jesus is the Son, who is the Holy Spirit in their family?  Just the ghost?" (Trusten)
-----------------
"Daddy, I love you as hot as the sun and as the oven when Momma cooks." (Trusten)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails